Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

perfect summer pizza

Okay, I know I've done posts about authentic Italian pizza and all its random toppings before, but I seriously just had some of the best pizza ever, and I want to share it with you. Wanna know what was on it? Parmesan, diced cherry tomatoes, and arugula. That's it! For some reason, the combination of these flavors was so fresh and summery, I totally forgot that I actually HATE ARUGULA. Anyway.

Take a pre-made pizza crust, or pre-made dough (if you put it in the freezer beforehand, please remember to thaw it before you want to eat it!). Brush the top with olive oil, and then sprinkle on some freshly grated Parmesan cheese. (You can mix some mozzarella in there too if you want.) Sprinkle diced cherry tomatoes on top, and cook according to directions on package.

When pizza is finished cooked, dump the fresh arugula on top , slice, and enjoy the flavorful medley in your mouth that is the combination of bold Parmesan, sweet cherry tomatoes, and peppery arugula!

No comments:

Post a Comment